Undoubtedly Google Chrome is the world's fastest web browser among all the web browsers, one of the biggest issue about google chrome is the Chrome is the biggest hunger of Ram.Yes, Chrome eats lot of your computer's "Random memory"
Let's solve how to fix "Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage. To continue, reload or go to another page".
Steps How to Fix "Aw, Snap Error" in Google Chrome web Browser?
- #1)Check Ur Internet is Connected and woking Properly.
- #2)Clear Chrome Cache.
- #3)Disable all unused Extensions and Plugins.
- #4)Freed Up Memory
- #5)Update Ur Chrome Web Browser.
- Check Ur Internet is Properly Connected and Working Properly
- Check Ur Internet connection If it was Connected or not.If Connected Properly checks here the second step below.
- Clear Chrome Cache.
- There may be a possibility that Chrome has some information stored as cached files that stop it from opening a particular web page. So, clearing the Chrome cache may fix the issue.(If problem not solved then go to next step below)
- Disable all Unused Extensions and Plugins.
- Incompatible or Outdated Plugins or Extensions makes chrome frozen up sometimes So first, disable all the extensions and plugins, and then try loading that page again.(If problem not solved then go to next step below)
- Free up Memory.
- Opening Multi-Tabs within a long time makes uses of more memory and chance of frozen browser, hence close all other tabs which are not useful on time to free up memory.(If problem not solved then go to next step below)
- Regular Update Of Chrome Browser.
- Update Ur Chrome web browser up-to-date to make sure you have the latest Chrome version installed on your device. If not, update it.(We will definitely clear problem now)